- Autodesk 3D Print Utility is a free and user-friendly Mac OS X application which enables you to prepare your 3D model (OBJ or STL) for materializing it in a 3D printer of your choosing. It makes it easy to preview the model, make necessary changes to it and even to repair previously unprintable.
- Dec 16, 2019 Some recent 3D printers, such as the Dremel DigiLab 3D45 3D Printer, work with Macs as well as Windows machines; check the manufacturer's specs for Mac support when shopping for a 3D printer.
Jun 18, 2020 Ultimaker Cura is an application for 3D printing with the Ultimaker 3D printer and for other RepRap based printers. Cura Connect lets you manage your entire 3D printing workflow with ease. Start print jobs on multiple network-enabled Ultimaker 3D printers, monitor progress, and keep track of maintenance operations, all from a single interface. Aug 21, 2018 For example, Rhino 5 is available for Mac. Since many 3D design apps run online now (browser-based), programs like Tinkercad and 3DTin are also accessible from any device. With Cheetah3D there’s also a 3D design software which is exclusively available for Mac OS. Are you new to the world of 3D modeling and 3D printing?
is a lightweight 3D viewer of medical DICOM datasets distributed as open source software. The viewer is a multiplatform software written in C++ that runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux systems. Its license allows you to use it for free.
- 3D visualization of volumetric medical images.
- Multiplanar and orthogonal XY, XZ and YZ views.
- Adjustable density window.
- Density and distance measuring.
- DICOM dataset import.
- Volume rendering using shaders running on NVidia and ATI graphic cards.
- Tissue segmentation based on thresholding.
- Surface modeling of any segmented tissue.
- 3D surface rendering.
Selecting region of interests..
Multiplanar and orthogonal views.
Bone segmentation using a simple thresholding.
3D surface model of a segmented tissue.
Direct visualization of volumetric data using volume rendering.
Distance and density measuring..
Volume rendering - visualization of bones.
Volume rendering - the MIP mode.
3DimViewer running on Mac OS X.
3DimViewer running on Mac OS X.
Video Tutorials (version 3.x)
Video Tutorials (version 1.x)
Support and Bug Reports
You can contribute to the development of the viewer in various ways, by sending bug reports or your suggestions. In case of some troubles during the installation process or running the viewer, don't hesitate to contact us. Any contributions are welcome.
Download Extended versionWith 3DPrinterOS you have an easy-to-use workflow management interface that works across the majority of 3D Printers. Schools such as Duke, FSU, UTEP, and Purdue use our single-sign-on compatible platform to manage users, 3D printers, print queues, design files, and material expenses from a central platform.
Feel comfortable in growing your program knowing that you won’t have to dedicate time and resources to additional training on a completely different workflow for each printer type.
Best Printer For Mac
PreviousNextClick here to learn more PreviousNext3D Printing for Schools and UniversitiesManage unlimited 3D printers, students and files from a single platform.- Get data reports for 3d printers, students and workgroups!
- Cost estimation & Billing students
- Single sign-on Integrations
- Quick and easy deploymentGet 3DPrinterOS for your School or University 3D Printer Management for EnterpriseRadically reduce the time from prototype to marketTrusted by companies such as Kodak and Cisco, our cloud infrastructure helps businesses of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their analytics, users, files and manufacturing machines from a single interface.
3DPrinterOS is built on a pure cloud/web/mobile architecture so it infinitely scalable and can be deployed privately for maximum security.
PreviousNextClick here to learn more
What is 3DPrinterOS?
3DPrinterOS is an easy way to use complete software packages for 3D printers (Firmware, Software, Cloud platforms etc.). The system covers every aspect of 3D printing and advanced manufacturing workflows, solving the fragmentation of many disparate 3D printers and their associated software. 3DPrinterOS is like Android for 3D printers. Users can go directly from CAD to STL/OBJ/Step, prepare a build tray allocation, slice for 150+ types of desktop 3D printers or queue for 1200+ industrial 3D printers. The system can also monitor real time prints and share projects and printers with your colleagues or friends.
Is 3DPrinterOS a slicer?
3DPrinterOS is an operating system that allows you to run multiple slicers and software on one platform. It supports many different 3D printers, and firmware.
Is 3DPrinterOS a cloud software?
3DPrinterOS can be deployed in the cloud and on local servers. Its deployment depends on its intended use. 3DPrinterOS has successfully deployed private internal instances within F2000 companies and government institutions without an internet connection.
How secure is 3DPrinterOS?
3d Printer For Mac Os X
3DPrinterOS has the highest security levels for end-to-end encrypted 3D printing workflows in the industry. It is also partnered with cloud solution providers like Microsoft, Google and Amazon, in order to offer a pre-approved IT solution that can easily be deployed in any enterprise. For example, Microsoft’s Azure cloud is internationally recognised as being a secure cloud private platform, and it is installed in over 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
User with this email already exists in 3DPrinterOSSign In
3DPrinterOS Free Registration!HQ
Mpc for mac os. 1518 Pershing Drive,
APT F, CA 94129,
San Francisco, USASALES
49 Wyckoff Ave,
Brooklyn, NY 11237, USARESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT LAB