Make Offer - Mac Mini Core 2.5GHz i5 8GB RAM 500GB or 1TB HDD macOS Catalina 10.15 (2019 OS) Apple Mac Mini A1347 Desktop ( 2010) 8GB RAM 256GB SSD El Captain $369.99. Apple Mac mini - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 512GB SSD Intel® Core™ i5 8th Generation 6-core processor8GB 2666MHz DDR4, 512 GB SSDFour Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) portsGigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac Wi-Fi Model # MXNG2LL/A. Apple - Mac mini - Intel Core i3 - 8GB Memory - 128GB Solid-State Drive - Space Gray. Model: MRTR2LL/A. Rating, 4.7 out of 5 with 237 reviews (237) Price Match Guarantee. $799.99 Your price for this item is $799.99.
Before you begin
To minimize the possibility of damage to the computer components due to static discharge, it's important to wear an antistatic wrist strap while you work with your computer's memory.
Choose your model
Mac mini models have different memory (RAM) installation requirements. Choose your Mac mini model for more information. If you need help determining which Mac mini you have, find out how to identify Mac mini models.
On your Mac, choose Apple menu System Preferences, then click Language & Region. Open Language & Region preferences for me. Do any of the following: Add a language: Click the Add button, select one or more languages in the list, then click Add. The list is divided by a separator line. Office language pack for mac. Step 1: Install the language accessory pack Select the version of Office you're using from the tabs below, then select the language desired from the drop-down list. Then choose the appropriate architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) from the download links provided. If you're not sure what you're using see What version of Office am I using?
Mac mini (2018)
Mac mini (Late 2014)
Mac mini (Late 2012)
Mac mini (Mid 2011)
Mac mini (Mid 2010)
Mac mini (Late 2009)
Mac mini (Early 2009)
Mac mini (Mid 2007)
Mac mini (Late 2006)
Mac mini (Early 2006)
Mac mini (Original)
Mac mini (2018) does not have user-installable RAM. You can configure the memory in your Mac mini (2018) when you purchase it. To upgrade the memory in your Mac mini (2018), go to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.
Mac mini (Late 2014) has memory that is integrated into the main logic board and can't be upgraded.
2012, 2011, 2010
To remove and install memory in your Mac mini (Late 2012), Mac mini (Mid 2011), or Mac mini (Mid 2010), use the following steps.
Remove the bottom cover
- Turn off your Mac mini. From the Apple menu (), choose Shut Down.
- Disconnect the power cord and all other cables from your Mac mini.
- Lay your Mac mini upside down on a soft cloth or towel, and then rotate the bottom cover counterclockwise to the unlocked position.
- Press on the cover to pop up the opposite side, and then remove the cover.
Remove the original memory modules
- Gently spread the clips at the ends of the top memory module just enough to let the free edge pop up.
- Pull the module out of the slot.
- Repeat to remove the second, bottom module.
Install the new memory
- Carefully press the notched edge of the new memory module into the bottom slot while keeping the opposite edge slightly raised.
- Press down on the raised edge until the clips snap into place.
- Repeat to install the top memory module.
Replace the bottom cover
Don't connect the power cord or turn on your Mac mini until you replace the bottom cover. Never operate your Mac mini without the cover in place.
- Replace the bottom cover using the alignment dots to place it in the unlocked position.
- Rotate the cover clockwise to lock it in place.
- Reconnect the power cord and any other cables you disconnected.
After you install the memory, confirm that your Mac mini sees the new memory.
8gb Ram For Mac Mini Late 2012
2009 and earlier
To remove or install memory in the following Mac mini models, go to an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
Confirm that your Mac sees the new memory
To check that the computer recognizes the new memory:
- Start up your computer.
- When you see your desktop, choose Apple () menu, then choose About This Mac.
- Confirm that the memory listed matches the memory you installed.
8gb For Mac Mini Usb
If the reported memory size isn't correct or if your Mac mini repeatedly plays three tones, it may be having trouble recognizing a memory module. If this happens, shut down your Mac mini, verify the module specifications against the requirements for your Mac mini model, and then repeat the memory installation instructions to make sure that the modules are installed correctly. If you still have issues, remove the memory and consult the support information that came with the memory, or contact the vendor who provided the memory.