The art of ripping DVDs might be lost on today’s optical drive-challenged Macs, but that doesn’t mean you don’t need a good video converter on your Mac. Open-source, multi-platform, and free.
NO. 7- DivX Converter Review
- Download links: Miro Video Converter for Windows - Miro Video Converter for Mac. Miro Video Converter is a project of the Participatory Culture Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization. Source code, licensed under the GPL, is available here. Miro Video Converter is based on FFMPEG. Details of the conversion scripts can be found here.
- Mac Free Any Video Converter can convert any SD/HD video and audio format including MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, FLV, WebM, 3GP and WMV. It supports converting 2D video to 3D videos as well.
DivX Converter for Mac, another standout converter software, is equipped with tones of excellent capabilities. You can upload videos from desktop, DropBox and Google Drive. It helps you convert the added videos to DivX, MKV, and HEVC up to 4K, etc. on Mac. The converted videos are in very high resolution and multiple files can be processed at a time.
Meanwhile, this best video converter for Mac also assists you to edit, encode, add external audio and add external subtitle to videos.
- Support converting videos to HEVC 4K and HEVC UHD
- Support to combine all videos into one file
- Install slowly and mislead you to download a couple of other programs
- Very few output formats are supported
- Don’t contain a built-in player. To play videos, you need to start a DivX Player
NO. 8- Pavtube Video Converter Review
Pavtube Video Converter should win a spot in the best video converter for Mac review as it converts high-definition videos from camcorders, digital video recorders and brings a set of editing tools. You can convert files to iPad Pro, PS4, Xbox One, DVD player, WD TV player, VCD/DVD/SVCD, etc. supported formats or create a customized option.
In addition, you are capable of editing videos, split & merge videos and taking snapshots. And there's a built-in video player on the right side, you can preview changes of your videos in real time.
- Support a wide range of output video formats/devices.
- Can split and merge videos
- Lack of the ability to download online videos
- The interface is a bit cumbersome
Best Free Video Converter For Mac
NO. 9- ImTOO Video Converter Review
ImTOO best video converter for Mac is designed to convert videos, audios, and animated images. It offers certain admirable features, including a substantial collection of input and output files and some editing tools. You can convert videos to optimized presets and multimedia formats, probably more than 150 file formats. As for the editing function, it allows you to merge, clip, crop video, add effect and watermark.
Plus, general features like snapping images, preview, editing video & audio stream, etc. are supported.
- Support a wide variety of video & audio formats
- Help to control over bitrate, frame rate and more
- Can’t merge multiple files
- Only convert up to 800 x 600 video resolution
NO. 10- Total Video Converter Review
To those who love to combine, extract, convert, record, burn videos, this might not the first time you are going to hear Total Video Converter. It’s extremely the best video converter for Mac that converts video to 3GP, MP4, PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, HDTV, DVD player, etc. and burn video to DVD, SVCD, VCD, AVCHD, Blu-Ray. So if you have the demands to burn videos to DVD and record your computer screen within one application, it should be the best video converter Mac you can give a try.
- The conversion speed is twice as fast as the category average
- The category of supported devices is particularly clear and detailed
- The converted video was noticeable pixelation and blur
- The editor lacks basic functionality and performs practically no function
A Good Free Video Converter For Macs
Comparison of 10 Best Video Converters for Mac
A Good Free Video Converter For Mac Download
|Software||Support Format||Output Quality||Speed||Editing Tool||DVD Rip||Video Download|
|Cisdem Video Converter||200+||High||Fast||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|iSkysoft Video Converter||150+||Average||Fast||Yes||No||Yes|
|MacX Video Converter Pro||180+||Average||Slow||Yes||No||Yes|
|MPEG Streamclip||20+||Below Average||Slow||Poor||Yes||Yes|
|Pavtube Video Converter||80+||Below Average||Slow||Yes||Yes||No|
|ImTOO Video Converter||80+||Below Average||Average||Yes||No||No|
|Total Video Converter||70+||Below Average||Above Average||Poor||Yes||No|
These top 10 applications all offer important roles if you are wishing to convert your videos to compatible formats for Mac platform. So which best video converter for Mac will be your choice? Or you can feel free to leave a comment below if you know other handy software in the category.
Carefully designing your castle not only requires creativity and imagination, but thanks to pathfinding AI and physics simulations, Castle Story has layers of strategy and depth on top of an otherwise free-form sandbox experience. Castle Story will be released for Windows & Mac (with possible Linux support once Unity4 is released). Castle story for kids read aloud. Castle Story is a creative voxel-based strategy game in which you can build castles one brick at a time using an army of little characters called Bricktrons. Your goal will be to explore a vast landscape full of mysteries and dangers, and defend your castle against onslaughts of. Castle Story is a creative voxel-based strategy game in which you can build castles one brick at a time using an army of little creatures called Bricktrons. Design and build your own castles, expand your territory in a vast landscape and defend your Bricktrons against onslaughts of hostile creatures.