Buy an AppleCare plan online
Get coverage for your eligible iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, or other device.
Buy an AppleCare plan in Settings
Get Free All-in-one AMC Security (a.k.a Advanced Mobile Care from IObit) to clean, boost and protect your phone and tablet performance! AMC Security will make your devices running as fast as they are brand new. Available in 38 languages, AMC Security new version embedded with the world leading security engine: Bitdefender security engine. Advanced SystemCare is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is CCleaner, which is free.If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Advanced SystemCare and 18 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open Settings.
- Go to General > About.
- Tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available. If you don't see AppleCare+ Coverage Available, check to make sure that your device is eligible.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase. You can see the price of the AppleCare plan when you follow these steps.
Learn what services and support are covered by an AppleCare plan.
Advanced Mobile Care For Android
- If you still need help buying an AppleCare plan, contact Apple Support.
- In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase.
- In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of your purchase of an eligible Mac, Apple TV, or other device.
Apple's Limited Warranty and AppleCare plan benefits are in addition to your consumer law rights. Not all products and buying options are available in all countries or regions.
Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating systems and many applications, our experts understand how everything works together and can help resolve most issues in a single conversation.
Enjoy three years of peace of mind when you buy the AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac.
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. Extend your coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Mac with the AppleCare Protection Plan. You’ll get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning technical support for questions about your Mac, macOS and Apple-branded applications such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X and more. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.1
Battery service coverage1
One stop for support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2
- Priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage1
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your worksite3
- Carry-in repair3: Take your Mac to an Apple Authorised Service Provider
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world.
Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office, or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
How to buy
- Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan with your new Mac.
- Or buy it within 12 months of your Mac purchase:
- At an Apple Authorised Reseller (serial number is required)
- By calling 1-800-803-638 (serial number is required)
Advanced Mobile Care For Macular Degeneration
AppleCare Protection Plan is available for:
Mac mini for xcode. Choose the Mac Mini, enter username and password.
- MacBook Air
- 13-inch MacBook Pro
- 15-inch MacBook Pro
- 16-inch MacBook Pro
Advanced Mobile Care
For Mac computers running macOS Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For assistance with advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support. See AppleCare Protection Plan terms and conditions for complete product details.
Get support now by phone or chat,
set up a repair and more.
Find your Apple Support phone number here.