Right-click on the Disk (not the partitions) and select “Erase”. Select the default Mac OS Extended (Journaled) as the file system, and give the drive a name.Should I erase my OS X base system?Should I erase OS X Base System? System utility for mac os x.
- Battery Status Icon For Mac
- Battery Status Mac Terminal
- How To Check Battery Status
- Battery Status Mac Pro
A new 13.3″ Macbook system can run approximately 10 hours on battery with single charge and up to 1000 recharges according to Apple, but as your system gets older or increase the charging cycles, its battery life also reduces. These rechargeable batteries of Mac have discrete number of cycles, which represents to their life time period and on the completion of cycles age, battery dies and you may needs to replace it with a new one.
With Battery Health, you can easily see all the important information about your MacBook's battery, such as current charge level, battery capacity, power usage, number of times it has been charged.
- How can I read the status of the battery on my MacBookPro from my own application? And this is particularly useful when using your Mac remotely via SSH. It's good to know if you need to sprint over to it to connect to the AC! – ScrollerBlaster Sep 28 '12 at 18:55.
- The System Information report will also contain the battery health status (click for larger view). (available by generating a full-system report in the About this Mac dialog box in the Apple.
- But Battery Status (Mac App Store link) offers a unique twist that will appeal to Mac laptop and desktop users who also own Apple’s Magic Trackpad, Magic Mouse, or Wireless Keyboard.
Here we tell you the method that how you can check Macbook battery condition, to see how much it has been used and then you can decide when you have to buy new one for your system or see how to maximize the battery life.
Click on Finder
Click Applications and then on Utilities icon
Double click System Profiler
Following window will appear, click on Hardware and then Power, you’ll find Battery Information. Here, first section tells you about battery Model Information
In Charge Information section, you can find the current state of battery as: charge remaining, fully charged etc….mAH (Milliamps Per Hour) is the measuring unit which represents the battery’s capacity to store a charge
Battery Status Icon For Mac
The third section is Health Information, actually here you can find that whats the condition of your battery right now. As in following screen shot Cycle count is 469, which means battery has been discharged and recharged 469 times. And its current Condition is Fair
Battery Status Mac Terminal
How To Check Battery Status
How to Maximize the battery life of MacBook