Lion Disk Maker is a small application programmed with AppleScript that you can use with Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8 to burn a DVD or build a bootable USB key from Mac OS X Lion's Installation. Dec 24, 2017 The latest version of DiskImageMounter is 10.6 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for System Utilities in the System Tools category. The app is developed by Apple Inc.
VOB Converter for Mac - Convert VOB to MP4 AVI WMV MOV on Mac (El Capitan) Using a VOB converter for Mac can handle the tasks of converting VOB files and even compressing VOB to smaller size for playback on mobile devices without taking up much space. Read on and find the best Mac VOB video converting software. Converter from vob to avi for mac. If you need to convert VOB to MP4 or AVI, MKV, FLV, WMV, try free VOB Converter. The freeware easily converts your VOB file or movie to most popular formats and portable devices. You can play the converted videos or movies with any media player or gadget, upload them online.
sudo find / -name ' DiskImageMounter'
BTW, the 'sudo' prefix is optional -- it just avoids cluttering-up the output with a gaggle of 'permission denied' error messages. If you don't have admin privileges, redirecting stderr to the bit bucket will do the same:
find / -name ' DiskImageMounter' 2> /dev/null
..in the beginning was the command line,
'Replaces the system default DMG mounting application; is better in every way.'
- Some Guy on the Internet
FastDMG is a free macOS utility to mount
.dmg and other disk images quickly, without any unneeded nonsense. It is a very fast and reliable alternative to Apple's annoying DiskImageMounter. And yes, that icon is a reference to After Dark's Flying Toasters screensaver on Classic MacOS.
- Doesn't waste your precious time verifying disk images
- Auto-accepts annoying end user license agreements
- Runs in the background (doesn't show up in the Dock)
- Displays no windows or menus and stays out of your way
- Multithreaded, can concurrently mount several images
- Disk image document icons continue to look the same
- Handles all disk image types supported by DiskImageMounter (dmg, iso, toast, etc.)
FastDMG is actually a minimal wrapper around the
hdiutil command line tool that ships with macOS and therefore uses Apple's private DiskImages framework indirectly.
I've personally used FastDMG for many years and it works really well. It's solid, free, open source software and has a home on GitHub. If you like it, feel free to make a donation.
- ⇩ Download FastDMG 1.0.1 (~1.2 MB, Intel 64-bit, 10.8 or later)
How to use
- Move FastDMG.app to your Applications folder
- Select a
.dmgfile in the Finder and press Cmd-I to show the Get Info window
- Select FastDMG under 'Open with:'
- Press 'Change All..'
FastDMG will then take care of mounting
.dmg disk images when they're opened in the Finder. You can do the same for
.toast and any other disk images supported by FastDMG.
Disk Image Mounter For Macbook
1.0.1 - 07/04/2019
- App is now Developer ID signed
- Now built with support for Mojave Dark Mode
Diskimagemounter Mac Download
1.0 - 23/05/2018
- Initial release