Jul 12, 2019 The Find My Friends (FMF) allows you to share your location with your friends and relatives. You can also track your friends’ locations in Find My Friend App on iOS device and Find My Friend Widget on Mac. Find My Friends (called 'Find Friends' on the SpringBoard) was a mobile phone tracking app and service for iOS devices developed by Apple Inc.It was replaced by the app Find My in 2019. The app allowed a person approved by the user, who also had to have an Apple device, to access the GPS location of the user's Apple mobile device. The app could be used to track children, family, and friends.
After you set up Find My, you can locate a lost or stolen device, or even help a friend find their missing device. You can also share your location with friends, family, and contacts, ask to follow a friend’s location, or get directions to a friend’s location.
- 'Find my Friends' isn't available for OS X before Yosemite. The Messages app on Yosemite now allows you to view shared locations of family and friends similar to the iOS Find My Friends app. If everyone uses iOS 8 and Find My Friends, you can also share your locations with each other. Your positions are tacked onto a map.
- Apple on Wednesday added Find My Friends, its iOS app used to track friends and family members, to iCloud.com. Originally spotted by 9to5Mac, the addition brings the feature to computers for the.
How to turn on Find My for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Find My.
- If you want friends and family to know where you are, turn on Share My Location.
- Tap Find My [device], then turn on Find My [device].
- To see your device even when it's offline, turn on Enable Offline Finding. To have the location of your device sent to Apple when the battery is low, turn on Send Last Location.
- If you want to be able to find your lost device on a map, make sure that Location Services is turned on. To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services, and turn on location services.
How to add your AirPods or Apple Watch to Find My
If your AirPods or your Apple Watch are paired with your iPhone, they're automatically set up when you turn on Find My iPhone.
How to turn on Find My for your Mac
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy, then click the Privacy tab.
- If the padlock in the lower left is locked , click it, then enter the name and password of the administrator.
- Select Location Services.
- Select the Enable Location Services checkbox.
- Next to System Services, click Details.
- Make sure that the checkbox next to Find My Mac is selected.
- Click Done, then return to the main System Preferences window.
- Click Apple ID, then click iCloud.
- Select the checkbox next to Find My Mac.
If you have iOS 12 or earlier, or macOS Mojave or earlier
The Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app included in iOS 13, iPadOS, and macOS Catalina. Here's what to do if you don't have iOS 13, iPadOS, macOS Catalina, or watchOS 6:
- Set up Find My iPhone on your devices.
- To find your device, use iCloud.com.
- To locate your friends and family, use Find My Friends.
- See how to share your location with your family.
The Goal: More Friends
Find out why FriendMatch is helping people to make new friends
WHATIS FRIENDMATCH ??
FriendMatch is an online service to help you meet real new friends, from your neighborhood or from around the world.
Types of Friends: Exercise partners, couple friends, new parents groups, book clubs, dinner party clubs, just someone to have coffee with and talk about life…etc.
Find Friends For Mac Osx
HOWDOES IT WORK ?
Sign up for free. Codec all in one for mac.
Use our search tools to find new friends. Search by age, gender, location, interests, or just by keyword.
Send a message and introduce yourself to people you’d like to get to know better, and then take your friendship from there!
We provide tips and tools to help you keep in touch with your friends- a blog with inspirational friendship stories and tips, speed-friending networking events - because life is busy and we want to help!
To help men and women worldwide to make new friends
Find My Friends For Mac
In a FriendMatch world, friends gather for brunches, book clubs, or just to hang out. Couples host cheerful dinner parties and runners all have running partners. We motivate and inspire each other, we are happier and healthier to share our experiences.
No one is lonely because in a FriendMatch world, you can look beyond your usual circles to find a friend that really understands you.
Find My Friends App Windows
There’s a friend out there for everyone, and we can find each other because of FriendMatch.