Record Screen with Sound
- Capture and share your story! Video is used to capture hobbies, memories, gameplay and more. Screencast-O-Matic gives you the tools you need to make videos, enhance with effects, and share with your friends, family, and fans. Turn moments into movies.
- Aiseesoft Screen Recorder. Aiseesoft Screen Recorder is not the most comprehensive screencast.
- Free screen recorder and video editor! Screencast-O-Matic, the original desktop screen recorder and video editor, now travels with you. Our free mobile app allows you to quickly capture your screen and create high-quality videos. Record app demos, tutorials, video feedback, training and more. After recording, add a Facecam, crop, trim, or adjust the speed of your video.
- View your mobile screen to your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smart TV using Screen Cast. Use any device that has a browser and an internet connection to view your mobile screen remotely. Use Screen Cast to demonstrate a presentation, show new concepts or features, display videos and pictures, and much more. Allows multiple connections from different devices to connect and view simultaneously.
Screencast-O-Matic is a free screen recorder for instant screen capture and sharing. It has an easy to operate, simple interface that is not cluttered with excessive buttons or tabs. This is the free version.
Flash Player is listed as Shockwave Flash; click this entry to see the exact version.If you use Google Chrome, a version of Flash Player is included in the browser; you don’t have to worry about updates, because Chrome updates include updates to the plug-in. How to know when you need to update Flash PlayerFirst of all, if your browser has its own embedded Flash Player, then by updating your browser you’ll also update to the latest version of Flash Player. Real one player for mac. Is the most popular browser that contains an embedded Flash Player, and it’s available for Mac, Windows, and Linux. At the bottom of the left-hand column, you’ll see Plug-ins; if it is installed, Adobe Flash Player will show with its version number.In Firefox, choose Firefox Preferences, then click Extensions & Themes at the bottom of the sidebar. If you enter chrome://settings/content in Chrome’s address bar, you’ll find some Flash settings.For other browsers, see Adobe’s page.
Record full screen or a particular area of the screen of your computer, even in a multi-monitor system thus you can enjoy them on any portable devices or apps. It can capture your audio synchronously from a microphone, telephone line, audio mixer and other input devices.
Capture Video from Devices
Free Screencast can record video with your webcam and capture video from IP-camera and more devices, taking your creativity to a whole new level.
Create Educational Video Tutorial
Free Screencast can help you record whatever you do on your screen, making it easy to show people how to do things. Along with the simultaneous sound recording ability, you can create a vivid tutorial video with your own narration.
Optimize and Customize Recordings
Free Screencast allows you to crop the recording and apply cool filter effects for artistic resulting video. You can also add multiple text/image overlays & create time-lapse recording.
Share Video on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Record video in MP4, FLV, MKV, WebM and more formats to easily share your recordings on blogs or websites like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. share with people who have common interests.
Create scheduled tasks by presetting the recording duration to free you from boring video recording supervision.
Free & Easy
Free Screencast is totally free without any registration and extra cost required. Users of any level can record screen within a few clicks of button.
Free Mac Screencast Software
Safe with No Malware Absolutely free Runs on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Free Screencast enables you to capture any area of your screen either as a screenshot or a video file.
Capture Video from Devices
Capable of capturing video from a webcam, digital camera, USB cameras, PCI capture card, or video input device and more.
Capture IP Camera
Turn your PC into a video surveillance system to capture images of your home, office, parking area or anywhere at up to 30 fps from network IP camera.
Image & Text Overlay
Add overlay image/text onto any part of your video recording to copyright your video or make the recording more attractive.
Grab one or more still images from webcam or screen in one-shot mode or burst mode to BMP/JPEG format or save to clipboard for further usage.
Top 10 Screencast Software 2019
One of the major problems a teacher can face is to be in a classroom where your students are not picking up the knowledge you are trying to impact, maybe they could, but they may not interested in giving you the attention you need. It could be frustrating, but have you tried virtual teachings? Ok![…]
Best Screencast Video Recorder Software 2019
It’s a common habit of modern people to search the web to get knowledge for solving their problems. Audio, video & text contents are available on the web with huge information! People became dependent on computers and can do most of the works using computers! Distance is really not a factor because people can record[…]
Best Free Screen Recording Software to Record Screen with Stunning Effects
There are some perks people do not often know about that could solve an enormous amount of problems when dealing with a computer. People often do not imagine they have an app on the internet that allows them to capture frame by frame a piece of recording they could probably use in the future. All[…]
How to Record Skype Video Call with Best Webcam Recorder
We use Skype for so many reasons. We love to talk to those family members that are too far away from us, talking to our friends if we do not want to get out of our house or our bed, chatting with our boss or a client of ours to arrange work issues, giving a[…]
How to Record Computer Screen with Text and Image Overlays
For some people, recording the screen of their computer seems a very difficult task. Imagining trying to add text and image overlays to those recordings is almost impossible for them. But this happens because they still do not know Free Screencast. This free and safe downloadable software can record computer screen in few[…]
Best 5 Screen Recorder Software to Capture Your Screen to Video
Screen recorder programs are always a great and necessary help for users who intend to create video demos, instructional video, presentations, application tutorials, etc. It’s almost not possible finish these tasks without a proper screen recorder. However, even when you are in an urgent need of screen recording, you should not panic and rush into[…]
How to Capture Video to Create Screencast?
Introduction Working as a handy screencast creator application, Free Screencast has the ability to record all actions performed on the PC screen, a webcam or an IP camera into video in real time with or without audio. Get Free Screencast Now Step 1. Choose the Recording Region Launch Free Screencast and click “Screen”[…]PreviousNext
Capturing and sharing video recording of your screen is one of the quickest and easiest ways to share knowledge. And there is a whole world of screencasting software in the market today to help you execute screen recordings.
The only problem is:
In the online world, there is hardly any in-depth assessment of the different screencasting and video editing tools to help you make quick decisions.
To solve that, we scraped the deepest corners of the internet, examine the best screencast software, to bring you both the best paid and free screencast software-for Mac and Windows.
And for a screencast software to qualify as one of the best, it must meet essential requirements:
Checklist for an Excellent Screencast Software
- Easy to use-the user interface must be a no-brainer to interact with. A tool might be exemplary fine. But if its interface is intimidating, you'll find it difficult to access important utilities.
- Existing support -superior support improves user's satisfaction. Because more than often, you'll hit a dead-end using a screencast tool. And you'd need excellent support to get your way through.
- Easy to share - After recording your screencast, it is most likely you'd want to upload them to all common platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive, YouTube, Vimeo, and other popular platforms. And software that can allow direct share to those platforms might come handy.
- Free - premium screencasting tools are hugely valuable in the screen recording world-especially when you need advanced functionality or on-call support.
But for 75% of other tasks, a free tool often does the trick. And you'd only want to focus on only the best and the most useful free video casting tools.
- Security - Most of the screencasts are information that's sensitive like internal training videos, university lectures, which call for proper security. Meaning, you'd go for a screencasting and video editing software that presents more security.
With that out of the way, let's get started.
At first, let's get the top 5 free screencast software.
1. Wondershare DemoCreator
The Wondershare DemoCreator meets one of the world's best screen recording and video editing tools that simplifies capture of video demos, tutorials, presentations, games, and allow editing of the video you've captured quickly like a pro.
NOTE: Click here to get 3 Easy Steps to Make a Screencast Video with Wondershare DemoCreator
All that functionality is only a few clicks.
- Intuitive and flexible recording experience
- Ridiculously powerful and seriously creative annotation utility
- Exemplary fast video editing after screencasting
- 4K video support
- In-built screen recorder and video editor
- YouTube social media uploading
Available for: Windows and Mac platforms
2. OBS Studio
Leverage the highly-packed, with live streaming capability free screencasting software to screen record and edit your videos.
- High-performance video and audio capturing.
- An unlimited number of scenes creation.
- It effectively filters the noise gate and suppression.
- Multiple customizable transitions for scenes switching.
- Previews of screens before final production
Available for: Windows, Mac, and Linux users.
Screen record, flip, zoom, trim, and love it - all at no cost at.
ScreenRec lets you get your point across faster with instant video messages and screenshots.
- Entirely free - no time limit, no watermark
- Automated and Instant sharing-link generation-immediately you're done
- Complete privacy
- Analytics that help you see who watched your videos when and for how long
- Video output is in MP4 format for universal viewing
Available for: Windows, Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Camstudio is popular to the extremes. And it is for the best reason that it is free but well-knitted with functions that allow users to achieve more.
- Automated AVI to FLV video conversation
- Intuitive user interface
- Advance annotation tool that allows drawing, text addition, and image footage
- Can capture still frames at a regular interval rather than recording a smooth video
Available for: Windows platform only
This is a free Mac-only screencast software. But many know it as a player in the Mac OS. However, it can do more of the recording of a computer screen and execute simple edits on the recordings like trimming and clipping.
It isn't sophisticated, but it'll get the job done.
- Simple editing options like clipping
- Editing tools like rotation, splitting and trimming
Available for: Mac
Next, here comes the top 5 paid screencast tools
Meet Camtasia -feature-rich screencasting and a full-blown video editing software.
It presents all the typical recording solutions - entire screen recording, partial screen recording, system audio recording, microphone recording, and even webcam feed.
And it doesn't stop there.
It stretches further to present a well-knitted video editing suite - advanced multi-track editing, ability to match two videos, video splitting, trimming, and even video enhancement features - all in a non-intimidating user interface.
The tool has so much to offer for both Windows and Mac users.
In the screencasting world, Movavi screen casting software is one of the highly rated. It has all the utilities a screen recorder might need to create heart-warming screencast-and cames with a full range of editing tools to suit your needs.
- An easy-to-use interface
- Direct video sharing to YouTube and multiple social media platforms
- Advanced video editing suite that entails filters, transitions, and even more
- Sophisticated exportation option
- Readily available intros to create-Hollywood-like touch on your videos
Available for Windows and Mac Platform.
If you were looking for Screencast software for Mac, Screenflow is a Mac-only screencast tool with decent video editing and enhancement features.
- Allows users to combine your screen recording with webcam feed, system audio, and microphone audio
- Excellently-knitted video editing tool-you can superimpose different layers with your videos, zoom your video, add different annotations, transition effects, and multiple visual and audio effects
- A no-brainer user interface
- Built-in stock media library.
- Professional animation and motion graphics.
- Streamlined media management.
- Closed caption support.
It is only available for Mac and iOS users.
4. Apowersoft Screen Recorder
Screen record on any platform - Windows, Mac, Android, and even iOS - with a full-packed suite.
- Ultra-simple screen recording-all you need are a few clicks on a simple interface.
- Versatile video recordings-capture screen, audio, and webcams simultaneously.
- Seriously powerful video editor-allows line annotation, text, callouts, highlights, and more on a timely basis.
- Ridiculously simple share your creation to major video platforms and social networks.
Available for: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and even iOS platforms.
5. Icecream Screen Recorder
Last on the list is Icecream Screen recorder-another screencast software with the essential recording functions like any other typical screen recorder.
However, the caveats are on its video editing features, which are relatively rudimentary.
- Excellent screen capturing in multiple video formats.
- Superior annotation tool-comes with a Drawing feature.
- Captures System sound, and microphone's sound along with the screen recording.
- Pause and resume screen recording to allow the addition of an extra element, allow editing, change the background.
- Allows use of hotkeys for superior convenience
Available for Windows and Mac platforms too.
Free Screencast Software For Mac
After reading this guide, one question you might be asking yourself is:
Which is the best screencast tool for PC now?
Well, if you're after a basic screencasting solution, you can't go wrong with any of the 10. However, if you're seeking for professional-level screencasting and editing, you might want to consider Wondershare Democreator-it has nearly all the screen recording and video editing solutions you might ever need, including 4K video support and an intuitive interface.
Record Screencast Mac
And if you're after the best Mac-only screencast video editor, you'd go for Screenflow.
Free Screencast Mac
But honestly, every tool in the list has its unique capabilities and would address most of your screencasting and video editing software needs.