How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
Follow the installation wizard and configure Git to suit your development needs. If you are new to version control systems, the best option would be to leave the default settings. Click Install and type in your password if necessary. Confirm once again by clicking Install Software. With this, you have finished setting up Git on your Mac.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
- Straight Installation vs. While there are some computers that come with Linux Mint.
- For instructions, see Install an older version of Adobe Reader on Mac OS. When the file appears at the bottom of the browser, click the file. (If you don't see the file, choose Downloads from the Chrome menu.).
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
BitTorrent Downloads for Mac. The most trusted torrent clients for Mac in the world. Bi t Torrent Web. The easy-to-use online torrent downloader and player for Mac. Having trouble installing on Mac? Find the solution here. Bi t Torrent Classic (Stable ) The original desktop torrent client for Mac. Torrents for mac free download - Els Torrents, Kickass Torrents, WinZip Mac, and many more programs. Torrent for mac download. Download the official µTorrent® (uTorrent) torrent client for Windows, Mac, Android or Linux- uTorrent is the #1 bittorrent download client on desktops worldwide.
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
Run Windows Programs Mac
Mac Programs List
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.