This FLAC to ALAC converter for Mac supports for batch conversion, meaning that you could input multiple.flac files and convert them into ALAC files at one time. 'Merge into one file' option is available in the bottom right of the screen, allowing you to combine several short piece of music sections into a complete one. Jul 08, 2019 FLAC files are Free Lossless Audio Codec, which means they are higher quality audio than MP3s. ITunes won’t play FLAC, but this wikiHow will show you how you can play FLAC files on Mac using VLC. You also have the option to convert your FLAC to MP3 if you want to play them in iTunes. Cd to flac free download - Bigasoft FLAC Converter, Express Burn Free CD and DVD Burner for Mac, CD Jewel Case Creator, and many more programs.
Photoshop 6 for mac download. by Brian Fisher • Jan 09,2019 • Proven solutions
Countless Mac users regularly face problems in playing various types of format files such as FLAC files. Users encounter problems while playing FLAC files on Mac because of different types of codec issues and the fact that Apple products such as Mac have not been programmed to describe various types of format files such as FLAC. Want to play your FLAC files on Mac? Read this page, you will get two solutions here.
Play FLAC Files after Converting to Mac Compatible Formats
One of the widely used ways to play FLAC files on Mac is to use the UniConverter, which provides the best conversion for a wide variety of format files. With this all-in-one video converter, you can convert the FLAC format files into a format of your choice or you can convert the FLAC format files into Mac compatible formats such as MOV or MP4. The biggest advantage of using the UniConverter for Mac is that it is compatible with different macOS such as Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion. Moreover to use video converter you do not require downloading of any additional component or media player.
- So if you want to play FLAC Mac iTunes probably isn’t the right choice. But there are ways to connect FLAC iTunes Mac together. In order to import FLAC to iTunes Mac and to play FLAC audios in iTunes or on other iOS devices like iPhone or iPad, you need to convert FLAC to Apple compatible formats like MP3 or Apple Lossless.
- Bigasoft FLAC Converter for Mac is the most professional FLAC File Converter to convert FLAC files on Mac OS X. It can convert FLAC to broad audio formats: convert FLAC to MP3, convert FLAC to WAV.
UniConverter - Video Converter
Get the Best FLAC Video Player:
- Support to play and convert various video/audio formats, such as FLAC, MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, MP3, WAV, AC3, AAC, etc.
- Edit your FLAC files before converting to Mac supported format.
- Burn FLAC files to DVD whenever you want. And you can add DVD menu to the file.
- Freely download videos from online video sites, like YouTube, Vevo, Vimeo, Hulu, Metacafe, Facebook, etc.
- It is compatible with different macOS such as 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion.
How to Play and Convert FLAC Files with UniConverter
UniConverter for Mac converts FLAC files to Mac supported formats with no quality loss in an extrordinary fast speed. The conversion only takes few easy steps.
Step 1. Import FLAC Files
At first, you can drag and drop your FLAC videos to the program. Alternatively, you can load them to UniConverter for Mac by clicking 'Add Files'.
Step 2. Select output format
If you want to play your FLAC videos on Mac computer without any trouble, you should select Mac supported format (like MOV, MP4, etc) as the output format here.
Step 3. Ready to Convert
Mac Flac Decoder
Then you just need to click the 'Convert' button to start conversion. When the conversion is over, you can open the output folder and play the converted Flac files with Quick Time easily.
Optional Solution: Play FLAC Videos with Free FLAC Player for Mac - VLC
Flac Converter Mac
You can use a universal media player along with a video converter, such as VLC player. The VLC player works seamlessly on Mac and other Apple products and can be used for converting various types of format files such as FLAC format files into compatible formats. However you must ensure that you download Front Row to import the FLAC files into the VLC player conversion. The VLC player is also limited to the fact that the converted files cannot be transferred to other electronic devices for playback and neither can the files be transferred to other Apple products for playback.