- Save the clip where you want, and then use the Finder to open it using the WMA or WMV converter or player software that you downloaded and installed. Tip: After converting a WMA or WMV file to a Mac-compatible format, you can open it using media player software like iTunes or QuickTime, or you can insert it back into OneNote by clicking Insert.
- Elmedia Player is the top-rated solution for Mac that supports such wireless technologies as Chromecast, AirPlay and DLNA allowing you to quickly and easily stream media files from your computer to Smart TV or to any other AirPlay, Chromecast, and DLNA-compliant devices.
- Media Player For Amazon Fire
- Windows Media Player For A Mac
- Windows Media Player For A Mac
- Media Player For Mac Os
Devices and Mac OS X version. VLC media player requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later. It runs on any 64bit Intel-based Mac. Previous devices are supported by older releases. Download web videos in one click and build your collections; Instantly identify famous people with one click; Automatically organize your video library to search, browse, and quickly find videos and scenes with the people you want; Faster and friendlier with a redesigned UI and hundreds of improvements; Get the media player that started the digital media revolution. VLC Media Player for Mac. VLC is known for playing almost all types of audio and video files. The player has a unique codec pack, developed by very talented developers. The settings and preferences of VLC have lots of options, which make it one of the best players available for MAC.
Elmedia Player for Mac OS X – Learn why Elmedia Player is the best movie player for Mac OS X? And, why you must use Elmedia Player on your Mac to play media files?
The Mac offers some very useful options for video players and all of them are really great, but still people are not so happy with default video player of Mac OS X. Because, the default video player of Mac does not support all video file formats and also it doesn’t provide multiple options to play, manage, and customize different media files which are really very annoying things for the Mac users. In such situation, installing third party software (media player) for comprehensive video playback is the most suitable option.
Although, these are plenty of best free media players for Mac OS X available on the Internet which offer various helpful and interesting video playback options. But if you are looking for an easy to use and very flexible media player for Mac then “Elmedia Player” is one of the most appropriate choices for you. Let’s know in details – What is Elmedia Player for Mac OS X? What are some most advantageous features and options in Elmedia Player?
Elmedia Player for Mac OS X
Elmedia Player is a multifunctional free movie player for Mac OS X. It is well known as an extensive solution for playing all kinds of audio, video and other media files on Mac OS X without having to convert them. Elmedia Player is specifically designed to offer you the best viewing experience along with numerous impressive functionality and convenient controls.
Elmedia Player supports almost all audio & video file formats including FLV, SWF, WMV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, DAT, FLAC, M4V, MPG, MKV and many more. The specialty of this Mac movie player is that it can play virtually all media files you throw at it. So, simply we can say that if you use Elmedia Player on your Mac then there is no need to search for codecs and other third party files or apps to download. Just throw your file in the player and start watching, listening, enjoying.
The most interesting thing is that along with watching videos and listening to songs, you can use also Elmedia Player for streaming online movies and videos from Youtube. It means, if you are also one of them who love to watch YouTube videos online then only you have to click on Open Online Video option and start accessing YouTube videos directly from the app. You can watch videos from Vimeo and Dailymotion too.
I personally feel that “Watch Videos Online” feature of Elmedia Player is really very helpful and most of the Mac users love it. For the example: In order to watch YouTube videos online using Elmedia Player, neither you have to bring up a Web browser nor you have to face the noisy ads.
Addition to all these things, Elmedia Player has also included some useful video & audio enhancement tools to get the best movies experience. Some of them are 10-band graphic equalizer to adjust your sound, video tuner to modify different parameters such as brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation and many others.
Media Player For Amazon Fire
Attractive Features of Elmedia Player
Good design and excellent functionalities are the most valuable attractions of this free media player for Mac OS X, but if you are looking for a complete list of Elmedia Player features then let’s have a look:
- It can play virtually all media files on your Mac
- Allows you to watch videos online from the app window
- You can browse the internet from the app window using built-in web browser
- Compile and edit media playlists, and edit subtitles too.
- You can enjoy watching Flash files in full-screen mode.
- 10 band audio equalizer with presets (Large Hall, Party, etc).
- Allows you to change aspect ratio to fit image into screen
- You can change playback speed to optimize video viewing
- Experiment according to need with image layout – rotate, flip, mirror
- You can easily match audio to video in case they are not in sync
- Also, you can match subtitles to video in case they are not in sync
- You can use any subtitles file with the video you downloaded
- Double-click for Play/Pause, Enter/Exit full screen
- On-screen display of actions, like pausing, flipping, rotating videos, etc.
- Hardware acceleration for ultimate HD experience
- You can make your videos better by adjusting video brightness, saturation, contrast, sharpness, reduce noise, etc.
In order to use Elmedia Player on your Mac, you must have at least 36.23Mb of free space and installed OS X 10.7 or higher version. So, if your Mac meets the recommended system requirements then you can install Elmedia Player on your Mac OS X and start enjoying its all impressive features.
Elmedia Player for Mac OS X comes in a Free version as well as a PRO version. Although, above mentioned all features are available in free version of Elmedia Player and you can use them without paying anything. But if you want to enjoy some of the most profitable features like Download videos and soundtracks from YouTube, Adjust playback settings, Grab a still from a video or make a set of images, convert Projector EXE files into SWF format etc. then you will have to purchase PRO version of Elmedia Player which comes with a very low price.
I am feeling very happy and excited to obtain and use the PRO version of Elmedia Player. Mac flair for finery. Downloading videos and soundtracks from YouTube are really a very pleasant bonus of the PRO version.
The great news for you is that a Mac app store version of Elmedia Player is also available on the App Store which is known as “Elmedia Player GO“. You can easily grab the Elmedia Player GO app from here:
[appbox appstore id963757353?mt=12]
All in all, Elmedia Player is a very powerful and best movie player for Mac OS X. If you want to enjoy the perfect HD experience without lagging and choppy playback then you should download Elmedia Player on your Mac system right now.
If you really liked its exclusive features and want to make Elmedia Player your primary media player then I would recommend you to purchase the PRO version and access all the advanced user options.
Do you want to download MX Player dmg for your Mac computer? Read this tutorial carefully and learn how to download and install MX Player on Mac. MX Player is loaded with tons of features and a handy user interface. It is the perfect blend of simplicity, with enhanced features. The most admired feature of this player is its gestures. These gestures can make video playback experience effortless and smooth. You can pinch zoom, scroll for brightness and volume on respective sides, move out the video on the home screen, and much more.
Many people want these cool features on their Mac computer. MX player is a great player on all platforms. But unfortunately, it is only available on the Android platform. However, there are few workarounds that can help you to download MX Player for PC and MAC Computer. All you need to do is follow the step by step guide below and within a few minutes, you are able to use MX Player on your Mac.Contents
2.1 VLC Media Player for Mac 2.2 KM Player 2.2.1 Final Thoughts How to Install MX Player on MAC using BlueStacks
- You have to first download an android emulator (like BlueStacks) to install MX Player on Mac. You can download bluestacks from the download link below.
- After downloading it, click on the install button, and proceed as per the screen instructions.
- Once BlueStacks is installed on your Mac, open the application and click on the search button.
- Type MX player, no results appear but check slightly below the search bar, on the left, you see a link “Search for MX Player on Google Play.”
- Click on that, and you can see the installation page of the MX Player.
- Install the MX player like every other App on Google play, and once it is done (MX player takes some time to install. It depends on your internet speed). Enjoy using MX Player on your Mac via BlueStacks
Pro Tip: There is an alternative method. You can directly download
Is there MX Player Available for Mac Computers
No, there is no official MX Player app from developers on iTunes. So installing it on a Mac through iTunes is impossible. But you can find similar media players. One similar player is an MX video player. It has the same type of user interface and it runs on the iPhone pretty smoothly. But it is an app from a less popular developer, and I suggest you go for an MX Player for Windows phone app rather than using that app.
There are only two alternatives to MX player on MAC, some of them may be useless and not worth downloading. These players already put up a great competition for the MX player, and I hope you are well versed in them. Their first appearance for windows, and then to iOS. Check these best Media Player Apps for Mac from Below.
VLC Media Player for Mac
VLC is known for playing almost all types of audio and video files. The player has a unique codec pack, developed by very talented developers. The settings and preferences of VLC have lots of options, which make it one of the best players available for MAC.
One of the unique features of MX Player for MAC is that it downloads subtitles during playback which helps a lot. Also, you can do track synchronization. You can also live stream the videos from the internet using VLC Player for Mac. Overall, the player is magnificent, with advanced features, and I recommend it for your MAC.
KM Player is new in the league, but, it makes a good impression almost instantly. The playback of the player is smooth. You can minimize the player by pressing the escape button. It is a helpful feature. Also, live it supports streaming. KM player has unique gray color skin, which is appealing and looks good. The performance of the player is less than VLC, but it has some good features
Windows Media Player For A Mac
Windows Media Player For A Mac
I think they’re pretty good alternatives to MX player, some of them are even better when it comes to Mac versions. So I think you should definitely try them out. After trying them you can tell us in the comment section about the best media player for Mac. You surely won’t be disappointed.0/5