As a thoughtfully designed Spotify streaming music solution, AudFree Spotify Playlist Converter for Mac is an expert in helping you manage your Spotify tracks with ease on Mac OSX.
No matter you are using the premium or free subscription of Spotify music service, with this smart Spotify downloader and encoder, you can easily listen to all types of Spotify songs, playlists, artists and albums offline on any media player by extracting and converting the music streams to common audio formats without causing damage to original music quality.
OGG is a free, open container format designed to provide for efficient streaming and manipulate high-quality digital multimedia contents. The biggest benefit of OGG is store better quality sound with smaller file size. However, the poor compatibility makes people difficult to enjoy OGG files.
OGG audio files are not supported by a lot of softwares on Mac OS X, so if you happen to have OGG files on your MacBook or iMac, you can convert it to a more popular audio format like MP3. This post would show you a few ways to convert OGG to MP3 on Mac OS. How to Convert OGG to MP3 on Mac with Professional OGG to MP3 Converter Mac.
An OGG file player is able to decode OGG media files on Windows or Mac OS X. There are a lot of media playing software on market, but only a few support OGG playback. This article will share top 10 OGG players available to Windows or MacOS.
Free ogg to mp3 converter free download - Wise Video Converter, MP3 WAV OGG Converter, Free OGG to MP3 Converter, and many more programs. Enter to Search. My Profile Logout. Ogg can be played on your Mac using Ogg player software such as iTunes or Music Man. ITunes will play Ogg once you’ve installed the Xiph Ogg QuickTime Component. (There are some known problems with this. For further information, consult the Xiph Ogg QuickTime Component FAQ).
Part 1: Best cross-platform OGG player: AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player
AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player is an easy-to-use OGG player with extensive features, such as:
- • Play OGG files on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP as well as Mac OS X.
- • Use hardware and software acceleration technology to improve the performance.
- • Support almost all video and audio formats in addition to OGG.
- • Optimize audiovisual quality automatically based on your device.
- • Control the playback with onscreen icons and hot keys.
In a word, it is the best way to enjoy OGG contents on your computer.
How to play OGG with the original quality
Step 1: Import an OGG into the best OGG player
Get AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player installed on your PC and launch it. Click the Open File button and import the OGG file you want to enjoy.
Step 2: Control the playback of OGG
When the menu interface pops up, select your favorite audio track and subtitle, and then press the Play icon to start the playback. Other control icons, such as Pause, Stop and more, can be found at the bottom.
Part 2: Top 4 OGG players for Windows
Top 1: VLC
- • Play a lot of video and audio files, including OGG, FLAC, AIFF, etc.
- • Open source and free to use without ads or other limitation.
- • Stream online OGG files and download them to hard drive.
- • Offer extensive bonus functionalities, such as convert OGG to other formats.
- • The interface of this OGG player looks outdated.
Top 2: BSPlayer
- • Work as the free music player to play OGG and other music files with a customizable interface.
- • Control OGG playback with both mouse and keyboard.
- • Support hardware accelerated playback.
- • This OGG may fail to load subtitles sometimes.
- • It is only available to Windows.
Top 3: MediaMonkey
- • Integrate a highly customizable interface.
- • Built in an auto-DJ feature that plays OGG based on set criteria.
- • Sync music to your iPhone or Android device.
- • The free version of the OGG player contains many limitations.
- • The full version is a bit expensive.
Top 4: AIMP
- • Integrate an 18-band graphics equalizer with extensive sound effects.
- • Free to add the tempo, echo, and change other settings.
- • Listen to online OGG files and record in another format.
- • Convert OGG to popular audio formats, such as MP3.
- • This OGG player is pretty large and takes up space.
Part 3: Top 4 OGG players for Mac
Top 1: Elmedia Player
- • Play OGG, SWF, FLV, DivX and other media files without extra codec.
- • Create playlists to manage and enjoy your favorite media files smoothly.
- • Offer both a free version and a paid one to meet various need.
- • Available to Windows and Mac.
- • If you play back and forth within the OGG file player, quality loss may happen.
Top 2: KMPlayer
- • Support a wide variety of media formats, such as OGG, AAC, MPEG 1, etc.
- • Work on 3D, 4K, UHD and other latest entertainment technology.
- • Provide extensive features, like capture screen, add subtitle, and more.
- • This free OGG player may download extra software when installing.
- • You have to view ads to exchange free features.
Top 3: MPlayer
- • Play OGG and other media files without installing extra codecs.
- • Work with command line or choose your favorite frontend.
- • Detect and display metadata and other information of media file.
- • This OGG player does not contain a media library.
- • You cannot share OGG files within the player.
Top 4: SMplayer
- • Play OGG files on Windows and Mac for free.
- • Include a large number of codecs covering video and audio.
- • Lightweight and available in over 30 languages.
- • Search for and play YouTube videos.
Ogg Format Release
- • The installer of this OGG player is bundled with OpenCandy.
- • The interface is outdated and unattractive.
With the best OGG players, you can enjoy your favorite media contents on computer. Now, you should grasp at least 9 best OGG file players. All you can do is to pick up the most appropriate one for your computer based on our reviews. We hope that our sharing is helpful to you.