- Openoffice For Mac Review
- Openoffice For Mac Review
- Openoffice For Mac Free Download
- Open Office For Mac Pro
Apple MacOS X requirements
The current Apache OpenOffice supports Apple MacOS X version 10.7 (Lion) - 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra) - 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Take advantage of OpenOffice’s free Office. In addition to word processing, the program also offers spreadsheets. Also create presentations and special formulas for maths. Everything included in this office software solution.
- Apache OpenOffice is a free office-suite alternative to Microsoft Office or Apple's iWork Suite. With open-source development, features constantly change and improve, which makes OpenOffice in.
Download Apache OpenOffice for Mac now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 636 downloads this month. Download Apache OpenOffice latest version 2020. OpenOffice.org for Mac is the result of over twenty years' software engineering. Designed from the start as a single piece of software, it has a consistency other products cannot match. A completely open development process means that anyone can report bugs, request new features,.
- CPU : Intel Processor
- Memory : Minimum 512 Mbytes RAM
- Storage : At least 400 Mbytes available disk space for a default install via download
- Graphic : 1024 x 768 or higher resolution with 16.7 million colours
Get the latest Apache OpenOffice release for your MacOS X.
Please subscribe to the users mailing list. Send an empty email to [email protected] and just reply to the returned email.
News and weblog
Openoffice For Mac Review
Recent news articles from the Apache OpenOffice homepage.
Recent weblog postings from the official Apache OpenOffice Blog.
Media converter free download for mac full version. Selecting the format.
OpenOffice.org includes a word processor (Writer), a formula page (Formula), a data base utility (Database), a tool for creating slideshows (Presentation) and another for schematic representations (Drawing).
OpenOffice.org finally has a native version for Mac, which is why it doesn't need to run the X11 server (only available for Mac OS X Intel for now).
Although OpenOffice.org doesn't automatically run the guide that allows you to select the kind of document you want, you can access the different applications from the corresponding menu bar: Text Document, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Database, or Drawing.
In addition, it is compatible with the main Microsoft Office file formats, which is why you can use OpenOffice to open PPS or PPT from PowerPoint on Mac or Word documents in DOC format.
Openoffice For Mac ReviewNotes
Openoffice For Mac Free Download
Open Office For Mac Pro
For Mac OS X 10.4 or later, including Leopard. If your computer's processor is PPC, click here to download an adapted version for your computer.