Details: PROBLEM: PGP Desktop 8.x is NOT compatible with Macintosh 10.4, nor will it be updated to support this, or any future release of Macintosh OS X. PGP 8.x is supported by Macintosh 10.2.1 - 10.3.9. SOLUTION: The new release of PGP Desktop 9.0 will support Macintosh 10.4 provisionally. PGP Desktop Email v.9.10 PGP Desktop Email 9.10 is a professional and ideal tool that provides individuals a simple. MEO File Encryption for Mac v.2.16 Encrypt or decrypt any type of files on Mac OS X with this efficient and easy to use data encryption tool. PGP Corporate Desktop for Mac OS X features a completely new user interface based on Apple's Cocoa development environment. Users who require Mac OS 9 support should purchase PGP Corporate Desktop. The minimum system requirements to install PGP Desktop on your Mac OS X system are: Apple Mac OS X10.5.x, 10.6.x, or 10.7.x (Intel) 512 MB of RAM 64 MB hard disk space PGP Whole Disk Encryption (PGP WDE) is not compatible with any third-party software, other than Apple Boot Camp, that could bypass the PGP WDE protection on the. Compatibility:PGP 10.2.1 is compatible with Mac OS X10.6 to 10.7.4. It is not compatible with newer or older versions of Mac OS such as 10.5.8, 10.7.5 or 10.8. When using PGP do not update OS X to a new version without first updating PGP. How to Update Firefox | Laptop Mag. IUware will have.
Pgp Desktop Professional For Mac Os X 10.8
- Previously installed PGP software: If you areusing a version of PGP that was not distributed fromIUware, some features you currently use may be disabledafter installing the IU licensed PGP software. Consult yourLSP before installing. Details of upgrading from olderversions are documented in the PGPDesktop User Guide, distributed in the IUware disk image.
- Compatibility: PGP 10.2.1 is compatible with MacOS X 10.6 to 10.7.4. It is not compatible with newer or older versionsof Mac OS such as 10.5.8, 10.7.5 or 10.8. When using PGP do not updateOS X to a new version without first updating PGP. IUware will havenew versions of PGP soon after they are made available by Symantec.
- Boot Camp: If you use Boot Camp, read UsingBoot Camp with PGP WDE before installing. You must install boththe Mac and Windows versions of PGP before encrypting your drive.
- Upgrading from 10.5 to 10.6: If you are upgradingfrom Mac OS X 10.5.8 to 10.6.x, decrypt your drive and uninstall anyprevious versions of PGP Desktop. Be sure to back up your keys andkeyrings before uninstalling.
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 to 10.7.4. UITS recommends upgradingto a minimum of Mac OS X 10.6.8 before installation. PGP 10.2.1 is notcompatible with versions of Mac OS X older than 10.6.
- 512 MB of RAM
- 64 MB hard disk space
Installing PGP Desktop
- Mount the PGP Desktop disk image.
- Double-click PGP.pkg and follow the instructions.
- When the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- After restarting, authorize the software using yourIU username and passphrase.
Pgp Desktop For Mac
To encrypt your Mac drive, see ARCHIVED: Encrypt your Mac computer with PGP.
For more about PGP Whole Disk Encryption, see the SymantecKnowledge Base.