Why Download PokerStars?
Downloading and Installing Pokerstars on a Mac. Visit Pokerstars.com in your Internet browser. Click the red Download button located in the upper left corner of your screen. Click the underlined Download Pokerstars link located on the page you are redirected to. PokerStars Download for Mac. The PokerStars download for Mac is a simple procedure but, if you have limited experience with a Mac computer, this guide should help.
- Pokerstars Issues downloading software for Windows or Mac. In partnership with. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-Gambler. If you're unable to download our software, try the following: Use a different web browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc.) to try to download the.
- PokerStars is one of the most popular ways worldwide to play online poker. However, it isn’t flawless and occasional issues will come up here or there from time to time. Luckily, the community is so big and the support team so experienced, that most issues can be solved relatively easily. So, if, for example, your PokerStars won’t open on mac – Fix & Guide Read More ».
Below you will find our step-by-step instructions on how to download and install PokerStars for Windows, as well as how to register your account and make your first deposit. However, before you do, you should consider not downloading PokerStars at all. Here are 9 reasons not to download PokerStars:
- Market Dominance is bad for online poker
- The Stars Group have repeatedly increased rake and decreased rewards since acquiring PokerStars in 2014 (see point #1)
- PokerStars are not innovators. Instead, they 'borrow' good ideas from competitors
- In 2012 PokerStars were charged with using fraudulent methods to process payments and evade U.S. restrictions on Internet gambling
- The Stars Group used to be called Amaya Gaming, but re-branded themselves following the resignation of CEO David Baazov after he was charged with multiple instances of securities fraud
- Prior to purchasing PokerStars, the Stars Group (then called Amaya Gaming) bought the Ongame Poker network in 2012 and proceeded to run it into the ground
- The Stars Group seem more interested in promoting sportsbetting and the Stars Casino than poker
- PokerStars sold off their Indian players, but pretended like they were launching a new site just for them
- High traffic poker sites have huge variation in tournament results, and are a haven for pros who grind 20+ tables at a time
If your biggest reason for joining PokerStars is the sheer volume of players, then we suggest that you instead join PartyPoker. Not only do they have lots of active tournaments and cash games, but they treat their players better, and give better rewards as well!
Please disable Ad-Block on this site if you are unable to see the banner above
However, if you want to maximize your rewards and minimize the rake you pay, the absolute best site is Americas Cardroom (and they have lots of active tables as well):
Download Pokerstars Software
Please disable Ad-Block on this site if you are unable to see the banner aboveHex calculator for mac.