ROLAND SV-8 DRIVER FOR MAC DOWNLOAD - Choose PayPal Credit to pay all at once or enjoy the flexibility of paying over time with special financing offers. See terms - opens in a new window or tab. The following video outlines how to install a Windows 7 compatible USB driver via the plug and play method. Import the design inside the crop marks and add.
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ('AGREEMENT') CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ('YAMAHA').
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
Support by Product. Get the latest updates/drivers, owner's manuals, and support documents for your product. This channel provides instructions of the Roland's electronic musical instruments and equipment. Please click the link below to find the most up-to-date drivers and firmware for Roland products.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided 'AS IS' and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ('THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE') may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a 'commercial item,' as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of 'commercial computer software' and 'commercial computer software documentation,' as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.
Downloading the Driver
Confirmation of Software License Agreement
Be sure to read the following software license agreement (hereinafter referred to as this “Agreement”) with regard to the downloading of this Software.
If you agree with the terms of this Agreement, click the “I agree” button to download the Software.
When you start downloading the Software by clicking the “I agree” button, it shall be considered that you agree with the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of the Agreement, click the “I do not agree” button. In this case, you may not download the Software.
If, after downloading the Software, you decide to install the software that is deployed by the Software, a software license agreement separate to this Agreement is displayed. Check the details of the agreement of the software to be installed and install it if you agree with them.
Software License Agreement
This Agreement stipulates conditions of use related to the Software. Roland DG Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Licensor”) grants you a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the Software on the condition that you agree with the terms of this Agreement.
“Software” shall refer collectively to the computer programs and related files provided under this Agreement and related computer programs and related files provided via the Internet and/or other services.
2. Entrance into agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force when you start to download the Software by clicking the “I agree” button.
3. Ownership of intellectual property rights
(1) All intellectual property rights and other rights of the Software, its logo, product name, documents, and support materials shall be owned by Licensor or its suppliers.
(2) You may use this Software within the scope clearly stated in this Agreement. However, this shall not mean that any intellectual property right pertaining to the Software is transferred to you.
4. Conditions of use
(1) You may use the Software and its copies only for the purpose of operating Licensor’s products and using the services from its products and related materials.
(2) You may create one copy of the Software for the purpose of creating a backup. The copy for backup shall be used only for recovery of the Software.
(3) Except for ownership rights to storage media, all rights pertaining to the Software and its copies shall be owned by Licensor.
Roland Fantom X8 Driver For Mac
5. Prohibited items
(1) You shall not use the Software and its copies in more than one computer at the same time through a network or by other means.
(2) You shall not perform reverse engineering, reverse compiling or reverse assembling of the Software.
(3) During the period of and after the expiration of this Agreement, you shall not for any reason, transfer, assign, lend, lease any right pertaining to the Software and shall not grant a sublicense to any third party.
6. Termination of agreement
(1) If you want to terminate this Agreement, you may terminate the agreement by stopping the use of the Software and uninstalling or deleting it from your computer.
(2) In the event that you violate any of the articles stipulated in this Agreement or infringe an intellectual property right or other rights of Licensor, Licensor may terminate this Agreement and stop your use of the Software.
(3) In the event this Agreement ends or is terminated, you shall promptly destroy the Software and its copies at your own expense.
Roland A49 Driver For Mac Catalina
(1) It shall not be guaranteed that the quality and functions of the Software meet your purpose.
(2) Licensor shall have no liability for any effect resulting from the use and/or operation of the Software.
(3) You shall acknowledge and agree that you shall be solely liable for any and all direct and indirect damages (including loss of data, suspension of operations, and complaints from third parties, etc.) and risk resulting from the use of the Software or the services supplied with the Software. Licensor (and its dealers, etc.) shall not and cannot for any reason guarantee or compensate the results of your use of the Software.
(4) The specifications of the Software shall be subject to change without prior notice.
8. Export restrictions
(1) If you take the Software outside of your country through export, etc., you shall comply with applicable export control regulations, laws, and orders. Software including encryption technology subject to United States Export Administration Regulations (hereinafter referred to as “EAR”) cannot be exported or re-exported to countries to which the United States government prohibits exports. Moreover, such software cannot be exported or re-exported to individuals or organizations with whom transactions are prohibited by the United States.
(2) If the Software includes encryption technology that is subject to EAR, the user must declare and guarantee that he/she is not a citizen of Iran, Syria, Sudan, Cuba, North Korea, or any other country to which the United States government prohibits exports and that he/she is not a resident of any such country and that he/she is not prohibited from receiving the Software by EAR.
9. Digital content licensing
(1) The Software may contain digital content such as samples, photos, clip art, and templates. Intellectual property rights of such digital content shall be owned by Licensor or the companies, organizations, and individuals who are their respective owners. You shall not redistribute or sell digital data itself.
(2) Regarding digital content to which the Licensor does not have intellectual property rights, you shall comply with the conditions of use separately provided by the companies, organizations, and individuals who have the rights.
10. Governing law & arbitration
(1) This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
(2) All disputes, controversies or differences which may arise between the parties hereto, out of or in relation to or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in English in Tokyo, Japan, by three (3) arbitrators, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of The Japan Commercial Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by arbitration shall be final and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
１１. Cautions regarding downloading
(1) The success or failure of a software download is largely determined by the state of the line and your network environment. Licensor shall bear no liability with regard to the success or failure of any download.
(2) Be aware that operation cannot be guaranteed for downloaded software.
(3) You must not upload downloaded software to a network.
(4) Licensor shall bear no liability with regard to any damages incurred by you due to a computer virus. Software shall be downloaded and introduced at your own risk.
If you agree to the terms and conditions of the software license agreement, select
'I agree' and click 'Download.'