- Download Safari For Mac Os X Lion 10.7.5
- Download Safari For Macos High Sierra
- Download Safari For Mac Os X 10.6.8
Devices and Mac OS X version
VLC media player requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later. It runs on any 64bit Intel-based Mac. Previous devices are supported by older releases.
Note that the first generation of Intel-based Macs equipped with Core Solo or Core Duo processors is no longer supported. Please use version 2.0.10 linked below.
Music, TV, and podcasts take center stage. ITunes forever changed the way people.
Web browser plugin for Mac OS X
- (If you don't see the Safari Downloads window, click Finder (User Name) Downloads.) Double-click Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to start the installation. When asked if you are sure that you want to open the file, click Open.
- Download Mozilla Firefox, a free Web browser. Firefox is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control online.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. Get it for PowerPC or 32bit Intel. Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later is required. Get it for PowerPC or Intel. Mac OS X 10.3 Panther. QuickTime 6.5.2 or later is required. Get it for PowerPC.
Support for NPAPI plugins was removed from all modern web browsers, so VLC's plugin is no longer maintained. The last version is 3.0.4 and can be found here. It will not receive any further updates.
Older versions of Mac OS X and VLC media player
We provide older releases for users who wish to deploy our software on legacy releases of Mac OS X. You can find recommendations for the respective operating system version below. Note that support ended for all releases listed below and hence they won't receive any further updates.
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Use VLC 2.2.8. Get it here.
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Use VLC 2.0.10. Get it for PowerPC or 32bit Intel.
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later is required
Use VLC 0.9.10. Get it for PowerPC or Intel.
Mac OS X 10.3 Panther
QuickTime 6.5.2 or later is required
Use VLC 0.8.6i. Get it for PowerPC.
Download Safari For Mac Os X Lion 10.7.5
Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
Use VLC 0.8.4a. Get it for PowerPC.
If you are in the music industry or if you are trying to get in, then you will need the best software with which you will be able to record all the songs and tracks. For this purpose you will be able to use certain Audio Recording Software. These Music Studio Software can be used very easily and some of them are free to use. Different types of Multitrack Recording Software or Studio Recording.
Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah and 10.1 Puma
Use VLC 0.7.0. Get it for PowerPC.
Safari for Mac
Safari is included with your Mac operating system.
Download Safari For Macos High Sierra
To keep Safari up to date for the version of macOS you're using, install the latest macOS updates.
The most recent version of macOS includes the most recent version of Safari. For some earlier versions of macOS, Safari might also be available separately from the Updates tab of the App Store.
Download Safari For Mac Os X 10.6.8
If you deleted Safari and don't have a Time Machine backup or other backup, reinstall macOS to put Safari back in your Applications folder. Reinstalling macOS doesn't remove data from your computer.
Before reinstalling, you might want to use Spotlight to search for Safari on your Mac. If you find it, but it's no longer in your Dock, just drag it to the Dock to add it back.
Safari for Windows
Apple no longer offers Safari updates for Windows. Safari 5.1.7 for Windows was the last version made for Windows, and it is now outdated.