Logitech SetPoint™ software lets you customize your mouse buttons, keyboard F-keys, and hot keys. Use SetPoint to control tracking speeds and configure other device-specific settings. It can also notify you of our device’s battery status, and whether Caps Lock and Num Lock are on.
When to install SetPoint
Welcome to Logitech Support. Register Getting Started FAQ Community. Check our Logitech Warranty here. Frequently Asked Questions. Auto detected OS. Show All Downloads. Product Specific Phone Numbers. Main Phone Numbers. Was this article helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful. Download Logitech M-R0007 Mouse SetPoint Driver 6.65.62 (Keyboard & Mouse). Logitech SetPoint Windows (32 bit) Download: Logitech SetPoint Windows (64 bit) Download: Printer Driver Update: Download: Logitech Connection Utility: Download: Logitech M310 Driver for Mac OS X. Compatible Operating System: Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6. Logitech SetPoint. SetPoint lets you customize your mouse, keyboard, touchpad and number pad settings in Windows. Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (64-bit / 32-bit). Software Version: 6.67.83. SetPoint for Windows 32-bit Download (Size: 75,8 MB) SetPoint for Windows 64-bit Download (Size: 77,9 MB).
Multi-track audiosupport with editor and powerful animation and compositing tools. Powerfulcolour-correction (Color Finesse) and render multiple frames simultaneously.Reproduce the original camera movement and support for 2D, 2.5D, and extruded3D.Support for multiple media types (formats) and work at multiple bit depths. Hundreds of transitions, & plug-ins and so much more Whats New?. Can combine,adjust and edit the elements for obtaining high-quality animations. After effects for mac.
- To assign a variety of functions to your mouse buttons or keyboard F-keys and hot keys.
- If your mouse has more than 5 buttons.
Windows has built-in support for five-button mice, but if your mouse has more than five buttons then you’ll need to install SetPoint to support the extra buttons.*
* If your mouse is a Logitech G-Series gaming mouse, then you will need to install Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) instead of SetPoint.
- If your mouse has a tilt wheel and you want to use it to scroll left and right in traditional Windows desktop applications like Microsoft Excel.
- To assign shortcuts for common Windows* 8 functions to your keyboard’s F-keys.
When you don’t need SetPoint
Logitech Setpoint Alternative
SetPoint is not required for the following mouse functions that are built into Windows® 8:
- Left click
- Right click
- Middle click*
- Back/forward buttons for navigating Web pages
* If you want to assign other functions to your mouse buttons, then you can use SetPoint to change their functionality.
** Additionally, if your mouse has a tilt wheel, it will work in most Windows 8 style applications, but you will need SetPoint if you want to scroll horizontally in traditional Windows desktop applications.
Functions that only work with Windows 8
Setpoint Logitech For Mac Installer
- Start Screen: When Start screen is assigned to a mouse button or keyboard key, pressing the button will take you directly the Start screen. A second press will take you back to your previous location.
- Show Desktop: Takes you to the desktop in Windows 8. Minimizes open application windows in Windows 7.
- Switch Applications: This function cycles through your open applications one at a time with each button press.
- Charms: Opens the Windows 8 Charms bar.
- App Bar: Opens the App Bar in Windows 8-style applications.