Sleep timer mac free download - ZzZ Timer, Home Timer, iSleep, and many more programs. Click and drag the slider to set the computer sleep timer for when your Mac is on battery power. Click and drag the slider to set the display sleep timer for when your Mac is on battery power.
/Mac Tips /How to Set up Spotify Sleep Timer on Your Mac
Choose the Apple key→System Preferences. In the System Preferences window, click the Energy.
It’s pretty easy to do. You can enable Spotify sleep timer on Mac. The latest version of Spotify has a built-in sleep timer. So, if you want to listen to some music before dozing off to sleep, the Spotify sleep timer is perfect for you. You can set the music to stop soon as you fall asleep.
If you’re not familiar with Spotify, don’t worry. Before we get right into setting up Spotify sleep timer Mac, here’s how you can use Spotify.
If you want to know how to listen to Spotify Music free forever. Follow this easy guide.
If you need to download a Spotify++ IPA on your iOS, check this article.
Sleep Timer For Mac Application
Article GuidePart 1. Create A Spotify Account Before Set up Spotify Sleep TimerPart 2. How Do You Set a Timer on a Mac?Part 3. How to Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium?Part 4. Bonus: Uninstall Unneeded Apps On Your MacPart 5. Conclusion
Part 1. Create A Spotify Account Before Set up Spotify Sleep Timer
Spotify is a streaming music platform. It has a huge database of music. You would have to download it first though. If you want to pay for it, you can. However, you can avail of their free trial version first. That, if you don’t mind the limitations and the ads on the app. If your Spotify is not working on your Mac, then you can uninstall it first then reinstall it.
Here are the steps for you to follow so that you can create your Spotify account.
- Go to Spotify.com.
- Click on the Get Spotify Free button. You can always upgrade your account once you have tried it.
- Sign up for a free account. Choose a username and password. Provide your email address and date of birth. Click on the Sign-Up.
- Wait for the app to download on your Mac.
- Run the installer from your Mac to start using Spotify.
- Enter your username and password to log in to your account.
Now, that you have a Spotify account, you start browsing for music, artists, and podcasts. Yes, you read right. You can use your Spotify to listen to podcasts. Follow the steps below to play podcasts on your Spotify account.
- Open your Spotify account.
- Go on the search bar to find some podcasts.
- Select and play an episode. You can also download an episode so that you can play it at a later time. If you want to get the latest episode of a podcast, make sure to follow a show. You will find all your shows and episodes on your Podcastsinside Your Library.
You can also create a playlist on your Spotify account. The reason why the steps to playing podcasts are highlighted here is that you will be needing to play some podcasts to enable Spotify as sleep timer on your Mac. Read on to learn more about enabling Spotify sleep timer Mac.
Tips: Is it legal to stream Spotify Music? Many users feel confused about it. Then click the link to find the answer.
Part 2. How Do You Set a Timer on a Mac?
If you’re the kind of person who can’t sleep without music, then the Spotify sleep timer is perfect for you. You can play some music and not worry about turning it off before falling asleep.
Spotify makes it very easy for you to fall asleep with relaxing music. You don’t have to worry about anything. You just have to fall asleep. Once you’ve set Spotify sleep timer Mac, there’s nothing that you have to do to turn down the music.
Here are the steps on how you can set up or enable Spotify sleep time Mac.
Sleep Timer For Mac Os X
- Play a podcast from your Spotify account. You already know how to do this.
- Look for the Sleep timer option once your podcast is playing. You will find the sleep timer option right under Go to an episode. The Sleep timer is represented by a half-moon icon.
- Click on the Sleep timer icon. You will get to a new screen where you can stop audio on 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, and in one hour.
- Choose your time. Once you have done so, your Spotify sleep timer is all set.
- Choose the music you want to listen to before you sleep.
- Play it. The music will also automatically stop based on the time you have set for your podcast. Hence, you don’t have to listen to a podcast before you sleep. You can listen to some music if that’s what you want. You just need to set up Spotify sleep timer Mac inside your chosen podcast.
Nonetheless, the Spotify sleep timer gives you the option to listen to both music and podcasts. That’s pretty cool.
If you don’t want to use a podcast to set up Spotify sleep timer on Mac, you can also use the clock icon. When you tap on the clock icon, you can also find the build-in settings for Spotify sleep timer Mac. Follow the steps below to use the clock icon to set up Spotify sleep timer on Mac.
- Tap on the clock icon.
- Tap on the part where it says When Timer Ends.
- Click on Stop Playing.
- Set the time.
There you have it. Your Spotify sleep timer Mac is now all set to go. You can go to sleep now with some great music and not worry about turning it off.
Part 3. How to Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium?
There is a truth, you need to pay for Spotify Premium subscription to enjoy listening to your favorite songs. It costs $10 monthly actually. So is there a way to enjoy Spotify songs without paying for its Premium subscription? To save your money, we recommend that you can make use of some Spotify music converters, one of the most popular tools is DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter.
DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter allows you to download or convert your favorite songs to MP3 without losing quality so that you can save them on your computer for offline playback. This is because after converting, the DRM protection of Spotify has been removed. You can follow the simple steps below to keep your Spotify songs available forever:
- Free download DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter from its official website, then install it on your Mac.
- Launch the program to add your Spotify songs.
- Click on 'Convert all tasks to:' to choose the output format and click on the 'Browse' button to choose a folder for saving files.
- Press 'Convert' to start the process of conversion.
Just wait for a second then you can enjoy listening to your Spotify songs without paying for Spotify Premium.
Part 4. Bonus: Uninstall Unneeded Apps On Your Mac
If you’re wondering why you need an app clean-up tool such as the iMyMac Mac Cleaner to uninstall unneeded apps on your Mac, well, the answer is pretty simple. If you store a lot of apps on your Mac, it’s going to slow it down.
Here’s the thing. You are bound to install a lot of apps on your Mac. The fact that you want to set up Spotify sleep timer Mac, means that you’re on your way to collect and store a lot of apps. There’s nothing wrong with that as long you take some time to uninstall the apps that you don’t need.
The question is, do you take some time to uninstall those apps that you don’t use anymore. If you don’t, then it’s time you do. Now, if you don’t have the time to do it, then why not just let the iMyMac do it for you?
Cakewalk for mac trial download. Together, Cakewalk and CodeWeavers used CrossOver to enable a native Windows version of SONAR Home Studio to run on a Mac. We’ve packaged this product for release as a SONAR Mac Prototype, available now as a FREE download to all who are interested. Learn more about our journey on the Cakewalk.
One of the many awesome things that the iMyMac can do for you is to uninstall apps that haven’t been used in a very long time. So, if you’re excited about using Spotify sleep timer on Mac, make sure to use the iMyMac to get rid of the other apps first.
That way, your Mac will have more than enough space to accommodate your latest app. In this case, it’s the Spotify sleep timer Mac.
Part 5. Conclusion
Sleep Timer For Spotify Mac
There’s a lot that your Mac can do for you. It can even help you slumber into some deep sleep by playing some great music. How great is that? Hence, it is the reason why you need to give it some tender loving care. If you want your Mac to last long, you need to install the right apps to optimize its performance at all times. The iMyMac Mac Cleaner can do just that for your Mac.
Once you have set up Spotify sleep timer Mac, you can just let the iMyMac take care of the other apps that you don’t need anymore.
Have you ever tried to set up Spotify sleep timer on Mac? We would love to hear from you.
ExcellentThanks for your rating.
Rating: 4.3 / 5 (based on 94 ratings)
People Also Read:
A powerful all-in-one App for MacFree Download
Mac Sleep Setting
The most powerful and useful 16-in-1 Mac Software in 2019