MacX iPhone Video Converter serves as a high-definition iPhone video converter on Mac. It is capable of converting HD videos such as BDAV, M2TS, MTS, HD MKV, AVCHD, MOD, TOD, MTS in 1080P/720P which are extracted from Blu-ray movies or recorded from HDTV and major HD camcorders, like Panasonic, Canon, JVC, Sony. AnyMP4 iPhone Video Converter for Mac can help you meet the needs. With the powerful converting function, you can rapidly convert almost all videos to iPhone MP4, MOV, and M4V video. And it helps you to extract audio files from videos and then convert to iPhone AAC, AIFF, ALAC, MP3, M4A, and WAV. Mar 20, 2018 Add Video files Click the 'Add Files' button to add video files. IPhone Video Converter supports all types of popular format videos, plus it can convert YouTube and LimeWire music to iPod on Mac. Note: Most of the LimeWire videos are muxed videos, and the audio of the converted videos will lose if you use iTunes to convert LimeWire videos. How to transfer videos from Mac to iPhone/iPad/Android devices. Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) can be used to transfer video and audio files to a range of devices like iOS devices, Android smartphones, external hard drive, and other devices.
Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) can be used to transfer video and audio files to a range of devices like iOS devices, Android smartphones, external hard drive, and other devices. The local files can be transferred to these devices for easy playback. With Wondershare UniConverter for Mac, you can easily connect your devices to Mac and transfer files quickly. Read steps below on how to transfer videos from MacBook to iPhone, Android, and External devices with Wondershare UniConverter.
How To Transfer Videos From Mac To Iphone/Ipad/Android Devices-Wondershare UniConverter (Mac) User Guide
Step 1 Choose the Transfer option at Wondershare UniConverter.
Download, install and launch Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac. From the Toolbox section, select the Transfer option.
Step 2 Connect an iOS/Android/External Hard Drive to Mac.
The list of supported devices will appear on the software interface.
Option 1: Connect an iOS Device to Mac.
Using a USB cable, connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac. Follow the instructions on the iOS device and the software interface to connect your device. The device, once connected, will be shown on the program interface.
Option 2: Connect an Android Device to Mac.
Best Free Video Converter Mac
Connect your desired Android phone to your Mac using a USB cable and the driver files will start decompressing. Next, follow the prompts in order to enable the USB debugging on the Android phone.
Note: The USB debugging steps differ from OS to OS and from the device model to model. Thus follow the prompts as they appear on your device. The connected device can be seen on the Transfer tab with the interface as below.
Option 3: Connect External Hard Drive.
Connect the USB drive or the camcorder to your Mac. Ensure that the system can recognize the device.
Step 3 Add videos to be transferred.
Next, you need to add the videos to be transferred to the connected devices. The local videos can be added by clicking on the Add button at the left corner or hitting on the + sign at the center of the Transfer tab. Multiple files, as well as a complete folder, can be added.
Step 4 Transfer videos to iPhone/iPad/Android Devices on Mac.
Click on the Transfer button to transfer each video at a time to the connected device. To transfer all added videos, click on the Transfer All button to transfer multiple files.
Once the process is complete, you can check the transferred files to your video or audio folder on your devices.
Youtube Converter For Mac
Video Converter To Iphone For Macbook
- Fully compatible with iOS 13, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Fully compatible with iOS 12, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- Fully compatible with iOS 11, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X
- Fully compatible with iOS 10, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Fully compatible with iOS 9, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- Fully support iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini and iPad Air.
- Optimized the profile parameters of GPU acceleration.
- Supports profile parameters: Main, Baseline and High.
- Supports preset parameters: Ultrafast, Superfast, Veryfast, Faster, Fast, Medium, Slow, Slower.
- Supports adding cover when output to M4A and AIFF formats.
- AIFF format supports metadata.
- Accelerated ACC encoding speed.
- Fixed bugs.
- Adopts multi-thread encoding technology which promotes the converting speed of High Definition videos
- Optimizes profiles for iPhone 4
- Lyric support for MP3 format music
- Metadata support for MP4 and M4A formats
- Enables to transfer output files to iPhone 4 directly after conversion;
- Easier to use;
- Adds video profiles for the latest iPhone 4;
- Capability to export the outputted files to iPhone directly after conversion;
- Makes the built-in player resizable;
- Switches the zoom mode between 4:3 and 16:9;
- Classifies the profile settings into different types;
- Able to add transitional effects to merged picture items;
- Adds the support for CD decoding.